Our counselling staff are trained and experienced in helping you deal with….
- Personal – Depression, anger management, anxiety, stress management, work and career issues, illness, addictions, eating disorders, grief and loss, post-abortion recovery, loneliness, guilt, self-esteem, relationships,
- Family and Marriage – Pre-Marital counselling, marriage enrichment, reconciliation, separation and divorce adjustment, adolescent adjustment, blended families issues, parenting concerns.
- Personality Assessments
- Children – Parenting skills, sibling conflict, parent-child conflict.
- Abuse – Physical, sexual, emotional.
- Addiction – Gambling, sexual, alcohol
- Christian Counselling – Resolving spiritual confusion, enhancing spiritual growth