Our counselling staff are trained and experienced in helping children (6yrs-12yrs), youth (13yrs-18yrs), Adults (19yrs-65yrs, and senior adults (66 yrs+) deal with….
- Personal Issues – Depression, anger management, anxiety, stress management, work and career issues, illness, addictions, eating disorders, grief and loss, post-abortion recovery, loneliness, guilt, self-esteem, relationships, life transitions
- Family and Couple Issues – Marriage preparation, marriage enrichment, reconciliation, separation and divorce adjustment, adolescent adjustment, blended families issues, parenting concerns.
- Personality Assessments
- Trauma Issues – childhood sexual abuse, domestic violence, grief/loss, vehicle accident, combat trauma, witnessing traumatic event and much more
- Addiction – Gambling, sexual, alcohol
- Christian Counselling – Resolving spiritual confusion, enhancing spiritual growth