Counselling fees are a between $115- $130 per hour depending on the designation of the individual counsellor. If you are unable to manage these fees, we do offer subsidies that are based on family net income and are assessed on a sliding scale basis.
Things you need to bring to your first appointment:
- Personal Id – Driver’s License health care card etc.
- Subsidy form filled out (if you are unable to print this form we have them in the office. But you will need all the rest of the paperwork listed below)
- Verification of income – paystub, printout of bank statement, tax assessment
- Verification of expenses – child support, medications, health care expenses etc.
- Parental consent form for children under 18 (or proof of guardianship, if sole/joint custody)
- Payment – we accept cheques, debit, Visa and MasterCard.
If you are applying for a subsidy and you do not bring Proof of income with you, you will be charged the full fee of $115 or $130. If paperwork is complete after the first appointment you will be credited to your account.